Thread: rendering + gifs + text (Vegas)

Default rendering + gifs + text (Vegas)

Greetings!

I have scouered this forum searching answers to better render my projects but so far no luck - if these questions have already been answered I apologise.

I am trying to render a 55 second clip that contains animated text, sony's native effects, animated gifs and live video. In my preview everything looks great - but when I render I am having all sorts of interlacing problems.

First off - if I import an animated gif - the gif movement is very blurred and the interlaced lines show up (also get the same effect when using the cookie cutter effect). My text also looks like total garbage (not clean).

I understand that the interlacing should NOT be a problem when I watch on a TV - but I need to render a project for the web as well as DVD - so my concern is primarily with web clarity.

Others have mentioned virtual dub, but I actually have had bad luck with this.

Thanks so much for your help!

"I am trying to render a 55 second clip that contains animated text, sony's native effects, animated gifs and live video. In my preview everything looks great - but when I render I am having all sorts of interlacing problems. I understand that the interlacing should NOT be a problem when I watch on a TV - but I need to render a project for the web as well as DVD - so my concern is primarily with web clarity".

What are you rendering to...?

Blog Entries

I think i have had a problem like this when using souces with different frame rates - try right clicking on the clip effected in on the timeline, properties, disable resample. Has worked for me.