Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video diary/ vlog

Blog Entries

Default Video diary/ vlog

I have decided to give up smoking. As an aid i have started a vlog section on my website where i can post my progress, I hope this will help me through the process. I will also post other rants and opinionated drivel from time to time.

Here is the first so you can all see just how sooper I look !

Dont groan, I wont post anymore - fans can see em on my web site.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/Vlog/smoking1.wmv

Good luck mate.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Blog Entries

Thanks, 2347 and all is well...

Best video yet Mark!.
    You're a brave man to front it up.
    I'm a 55 year old smoker who has watched my 2 closest's mates , Colin (aged 50)...and my partner of 15 years, Sally (54)......... and a young Latvian girl I made a doc about (aged 11) all die from the Big C recently..
    You're so right about managing without a fag 'till you sit in front of Vegas and feel the magic!. Just gotta have a puff when the excitement flows. I'm looking to you to inspire me offff the snouts!!
    ..and BIG UP on you for putting that vid up.
    DUGI BARR

Best video yet Mark!.
    You're a brave man to front it up.
    I'm a 55 year old smoker who has watched my 2 closest's mates , Colin (aged 50)...and my partner of 15 years, Sally (54)......... and a young Latvian girl I made a doc about (aged 11) all die from the Big C recently..
    You're so right about managing without a fag 'till you sit in front of Vegas and feel the magic!. Just gotta have a puff when the excitement flows. I'm looking to you to inspire me offff the snouts!!
    ..and BIG UP on you for putting that vid up.
    DUGI BARR

Apologies for double post

Blog Entries

God, sorry to hear of the loss of those close to you. Awful. If you want to keep posted check on my site, it's at the bottom of the main page.

Part of the reason I am stopping is that my partner is younger than me and she often says mostly in jest, 'dont die', but she has a point.

Blog Entries

Well Done Mark. I stopped about five years ago after a nurse made me feel like a complete arse for smoking. She was very pretty and almost sneered at me. I had to go to the ward toilet to smoke and that smelled like... well it was pretty minging. That was enough (at the time). I managed to stay off for about two years and then one day thought one drag? I can cope with that. Fatal mistake. Now back to twenty plus a day. When I stopped it was because my mind was there. I was ready, I wanted to, I needed to. One thing I think is this. It's a habit, not an addiction. It's finding something else to do when I wanted one. A sip of water is how I did it - I never used patches or anything like that.All the very best with your effort buddy. I hope you beat the habit.

Blog Entries

Thanks. TBH my will power is an elusive thing so i am hoping this video diary will give me that bit extra help I need. All these comments are also helpfull, thanks.

Blog Entries

Another day, diary done and posted on my main page.

I wont post anymore on this thread but i will keep up the vlog as long as I find it helpfull,

If anyone is intersted in checking it out, it is on the bottom of my main page.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Newsite/main.htm

Thanks for the helpfull and encouraging stuff above.

Mark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast