Thread: All my stuff in one thread.

Default All my stuff in one thread.

I just made an account here. I get the impression threads move slowly, so instead of hogging all the space and making multiple threads, I'll post what I have in here:

Hope - A Tribute the to Strong of Mind in Football
    Considering this is a UK based forum, I think this'll probably be the most popular of the three. It's going for the 'inspiration' feel.

This video is my own hype clip for an upcoming Mixed Martial Arts event in the US of A. If you don't like fighting, watch it for the music and art (if I can be so bold as to refer to my videos as art).

Watership Down Compilation:
    A short video set to the tune of the pop song "Hedley - Villan". Inspired, and using clips from the movie "Watership Down", based on the famous book going by the same name.

Please comment on any or all of these videos. At least one must appeal to you! They cover a fairly broad spectrum.

Thanks,

-Corey
    Last edited by crazysoccerblader; 11-17-2006 at 07:12 AM.

Dude, I am a total UFC fanatic and was looking forward to viewing your Hughes v. St. Pierre edit. Looks like Dana White has taken the liberty to get your vid yanked. Do you have another link or personal webspace or something that I can view it from?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlc View Post
    Dude, I am a total UFC fanatic and was looking forward to viewing your Hughes v. St. Pierre edit. Looks like Dana White has taken the liberty to get your vid yanked. Do you have another link or personal webspace or something that I can view it from?
    Hey sorry 'bout that. Those bastards. I'll edit my original post.

Thanks for the link. Loved the edit! Can't wait till tomorrow night. Should be an awesome fight. I have always been a Hughes fan, but St. Pierre has forced people to respect him as a fighter.
    Thanks again