Thread: seatRetriever web video

1. Default seatRetr1ever web video

its the first product based video we have done - anyone with a new 3 door mini may find one of these handy

cheers
    Last edited by komatoast; 05-30-2007 at 11:54 AM.

It wasn't exciting like you said but it did sell the product. I mean i would have bought it if i needed it that is.
    We are ready to shock the world

Blog Entries

Good quality and nice little vid. But.... (as far as the product goes) I would have just opened the front doors and pushed the seats back. And saved myself 12.75!

4. Default

it sounds easy but you would have to push the front seats from the pasanger side then from the driver side. far easier to use these snazy little product

Blog Entries

I'm just a tight bast**d.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turn Media View Post
    I'm just a tight bast**d.
    quite sorry to sound like i am trying to sell the product - the main reason for putting it here is to show that we dont just do live music videos

"Nice little vid" in desperate need of a woman, cheesy music and voiceover.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Nice, although I feel that instead of using a baldy geezer you could have got away with a tall long legged Swedish blond in a tight micro skirt with no kn................. (STOP IT YEEBSY!!!!). Very good Koma.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yeebsy View Post
    Nice, although I feel that instead of using a baldy geezer you could have got away with a tall long legged Swedish blond in a tight micro skirt with no kn................. (STOP IT YEEBSY!!!!). Very good Koma.
    if i had my way this would have been the case..... but the maker of the product didnt want to steriotype it for 'the weaker sex' same as he didnt want some old person demo-ing it.....
    but to me getting a young man to do it may make it seem like it takes a bit of strength to pull it up.

its i tough one!

personally, we mainly for my own entertainment, it would have been more fun with someone more attractive than chris