Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compression and Chroma Key (if anyones interested!)

Default Compression and Chroma Key (if anyones interested!)

Blog Entries

Watched the first one. I thought that was excellent. Anything that helps to improve that you tube quality would is most welcome.

I always thought it was all down tp u tube, apparently not. I might post some stuff there now. I did think the poor results were u tubes 'fault', I didnt really want my vids made all clunky.

Yea I was stunned by the quality on that. Thing that made me laugh tho was the fact he banged on about the importance of good lighting then lit his second tut on green screen with available light!!! Completely different level from top left of frame to top right of the screen and no keylight on himself!!

4. Default

Lip sync was off a tad for me.

Blog Entries

Yea, sync bad for me too...

Wow, that chroma Key video is very nice. I've went to the local book store to find green cardboard. And yes it worked But I have to find out how it is working exactly because I'm a beginner.

And here is a question, is there a link for free motion backgrounds on the web??

I think you'll find free motion backgrounds difficult. Why not shoot your own?. Water down a plug hole? Fast moving clouds?. Slo Mo your gas burner?. Point your camera out the windscreen? Look at reflections in windows. At this time of year when the suns low you can find some amazing backgrounds.Shoot all these and give them a 'treatment' in Vegas. Add them all altogether?.

"At this time of year when the Sun's low you can find some amazing backgrounds.".... Should read........."At this time of year when the suns low you can find some amazing reflections".

vegasarian man you have some awesome instructional videos bro! Thanks to people like you noobs like me LOL can improve their skills. I try to incorperate lighting as much as i can in my video as i normally always shoot outside but the main issue im having now is my camera quality. Im hoping to buy an hdr-hc3 when the price drops a tad.

It's a very good id to shoot my own backgrounds. And the results might be nice. But I love the abstract backgrounds. Do you know what I mean? Computer generated. Is there a way to make this things with an program??
    I'm sorry for my English. I'm from Holland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast