Thread: My first video clip

Default My first video clip

This is my first video clip and I want to know what you guys think of it.

Religion is cancer of the organ that is the human race.

I loved the message/ideal. A better editing program would make it a lot better (instead of the 'typical' blue screen with white letters). Other than that it has real value.

thanks Brian

I might wanna buy a better editing software,what do you recomend?

Hmm, I use Adobe Premier. I'm not sure what version, but it's probably a couple of years old. I use it at my highschool, so I have no idea how much it costs. Off the top of my head, another easy to use/handle program is Ulead Studio. Both of those programs are great. I've worked with both and recomend Premier because it has a more professional feeling. Of course there are plenty others, but I haven't had any experience with them.

Bournemouth, UK

Premiere elements gives more than enough features to produce professional videos for less than 100.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

Great video. I really liked all the vox pops, clever way to get your message over. I didnt like the text in the red bar covering peoples mouths, but that was all I didnt like... thanks.

Thank you, Mark
    I am having a go at poems as a good sound background for future videos.It's very difficult to get a grip on but it's worth it.
    I am using Windows Movie Maker and I wonder if I should get a better software or should I stick to what I have?!
    Here is the link to the video poem ,its a un-edited version,more like an experiment.

P.S if anyone wants to have a go at poems I suggest having 2 beers first in order to get the ilusion that you understand what you are doing.It worked for