Thread: music video editor required

Default music video editor required

Hello

Excuse me for crashing yur forum, I am a songwriter/producer. I shot a lil promo pop video for an artist I work with this summer in Italy.

As you can tell im not a director/editor but i believe in having a go + it was great fun. I am enquiring to see if there are any editors out there who would like to put a proper video together from all the footage i shot in a quid pro quo fashion. You will have complete creative control to do what you wish

If you like the track and are up for working on the video, please give me a shout

warm regards

Ollie Hammett
    info@redcape.mu

im intrested in editing the footage. But I would like to know how I would get the footage and what credtis I would be given?

Cool,

I will post a dvd of assets asap, just email me your daytime/work address. As for a credit, whatever reflects the job you do - whatever you want basically! Anyone else reading this, I don't see a problem with different interpretations of the work - so give me a shout if you're up for it. As well as the lip synced footage on youtube, there is also alot of other nice scenic footage from the Tuscan hills + lots of photos.

thanks

Ollie
    info@redcape.mu

4. Default

you did quite well. i think with only a little work it would be pretty good..
    how much are you wnating to pay for the editing done?

Thanks for your comments, i tore most of my hair out trying to figure FCP then gave up! Regarding payment, I'm a very small operation and the idea was a 'quid pro quo' where if someone liked the raw materials they could complete a version for their portfolio. I know it's not the same as hard cash so I guess this would suit someone who likes the vibe of it and is prepared to swallow any time/costs in a speculative fashion - perhaps a graduate looking to get their name out there. Lauren's music is being mixed in NY and there is some interest stateside - there is already a bit of profile to be capitalised on. Once the video is pulled into focus, I will send it over to the US to be considered as part of the package.

cheers

Ollie
    info@redcape.mu

6. Default

ahh i see. im afraid i dont have any time to spend on fun stuff like this.... i have bills to pay
    i hope you get some good versions back... good luck with it all

You have mail in you PM box