Thread: Audio problems with Premiere Pro 1.5

Default Audio problems with Premiere Pro 1.5

Am editing a film that is a mix of widescreen and Standard but in a widesreen project. All has been fine and have edited a number of films this way. Now during another project I can not hear sound on any of the standard frames. It's there as the audio file look ok I just can't hear it.

When I go back to previous projects that were fine I can't hear the standard sound there either (all widesreen stuff within the same project is fine).

Have attempted to recapture this footage but still not sound. Has something altered in the set up and if so what do I need to do?

I suppose the obvious question is did you change any of the settings between capturing in widescreen and normal 4:3? Did you use two different camcorders to record the two formats? If you can find the settings for the widescreen parts and the normal 4:3 parts list them both in your next post.