Thread: Newbie...Seeks Answer

Default Newbie...Seeks Answer

Howdy folks...great site, tons of info and the folks around here seem great! Wanted to see if someone could help me out? New to the video editing thing and love it...made a vacation video and didn't do too many effects etc, but a few and it turned out nice. My latest I edited a wedding video for a buddy and it's great I love the way it turned out. I've been using Vegas 5.0

So I saved and rendered the project as an MPG and opened up DVD Architech 2.0 to burn to DVD. I tried to burn the DVD and I got a message saying that it was close to 1gig and that errors may occur and or it might not work due to the amount of space used with effects, audio etc..The video is only 13 minutes long. So what am I doing wrong and how can I fix it...

Many thanks ahead of time for those with advice.....Great board, keep up the quality work!

Esher, Surrey.

This rings a bell! I seem to remember reading somewhere about someone else having this problem and, as far as I can recall, it was something to do with the fact that DVDA was reading the video as a Menu rather than the actual Vid. Sorry not to be more accurate.

Thanks for you did look like it was reading it as a menu...any way I can get around that and thanks again!