Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Money Websites

Default Money Websites

Hey guys i was wondering do you know how legit these websites are that say that you can make money off your videos by having the vid on there site.
    We are ready to shock the world

Thunder I have no experience of these web sites. But have received a few e mails from them. One thing i would check before anything else would be how do they pay me, ie do they have my bank details ect.

At the end of the day they just want your video on their site rather than a site like youtube. Thing is what have you got to lose, upload for free to youtube and thats it, or upload to these web sites and maybe see some money. Usually they do not pay until after about a million viewings anyway so i don't think theres much difference.

Hope this helps

Simon
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

Blog Entries

If you're that sure people will pay money to watch your videos, set up a Paypal account and do it on your own site.

4. Default

i think the sites that offer money for people watching your vids give you a cut of the profit from adverts on the page where you vid is. so they get you to puch your video upon people to get them to view your vid with their paying ad's. i cant see them paying you a tone of money for this...
    and personally i could not be arsed faffing with these sites no matter how good there offer sounds... but thats me
    i know there is a site called motion.tv who do this kind of thing

Also, do check any small print to make sure you're not signing away the rights to any of your work and check that they are not allowed to modify and/or resell or pass on the movie anywhere as well.

6. Default

i think gernerally, as with youtube, once you put a vid online you give that company the right to whatever the hell they want with it!

Blog Entries

You give away the rights by posting a vid on u tube? Stuff that ! U tube annoys me actually now it really annoys me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    You give away the rights by posting a vid on u tube? Stuff that ! U tube annoys me actually now it really annoys me.
    Oh my god... Look out YouTube, take cover everyone... Mark's on the warpath....

9. Default

yeah im not a big fan of youtube at all... its the same with myspace as well...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turn Media View Post
    Oh my god... Look out YouTube, take cover everyone... Mark's on the warpath....
    Hee. Dam right. I think people should be made aware in big letters that they are giving up thier rights, that really sucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast