Thread: Adobe Premier Elements DVD templates gone and cant open them from the directory

Default Adobe Premier Elements DVD templates gone and cant open them from the directory

The DVD templates that come with APE 2.0 have gone

Hi,

I cant open the DVD templates that come with APE 2.0 and I havent got enough time to mess about with making my own Templates because I have a deadline to finish this Wedding video until saturday 28th october, ive tried installing it all again but still doesnt solve, without being rude I need help as soon as possible.

Thanks alot

Gonz

Blog Entries

A quick solution is to reinstall your copy of elements, if this fails then your copy of elements is defective and you should contact Adobe support.

I have already reinstalled it again but still doesnt fix the problem, it used to work before just when tried again recently i realised it wasnt there, but thanks

Gonz

This might be a path issue. have you actually had alook around for the files themselves. What I mean is maybe you simply have a preference set wrong and the tool is just looking for them in the wrong place.

Yeah I have and also tried drag and drop on the dvd template window within the program but still doenst work i have no idea what is doing, and u cant browse for the file it just IS suposed to be on there.

The most annoying thing is i cant do one from scratch too, and Ive got a deadline till this saturday morning lol, oh NO...

Thanks

Gonz

Hi,

Thanks for eveyone help.

I figured the problem BTW, I remembered that I installed it on another pc when i first got Adobe Premier Elements 2.0 because I didnt have this pc at that time, and i remembered it worked on the other pc, so i installed it on that one again and it worked (again), I looked under the folder where the DVD templates should be and it was diferent from the ones on my pc, only one thing was diferent though, instead of all the folders for the templates being in another subfolder they were just laying around, and I noticed on the other pc it was under a folder named en_US, so i made a new folder and named it that and put them all in there, and it works now.

After all it makes sence that the program is designed to look under specific folders for files, so thanks for all you help guys.

Gonz