Thread: Help with cookie cutter

Default Help with cookie cutter

Howdy all,

First time poster, long time reader.

I posted awhile back on another forum about highlighting my son during a football game. It was suggested that I add a generated media (solid color) lower opacity, and then use cookie cutter over him. That works great. For the one clip. What I need to do is at the beginning of each clip, highlight him and then have it go back to normal to watch the play. So I basically have like 20 - 3 second clips on the time line. At the beginning of each one I want to highlight him or somehow differentiate him. Is cookie cutter still the way to go?

Thanks for helping a noob!

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

I would stay with that method. To multiply it up for all your clips, right click and copy the first one, paste it again over the new location and simply move it (the shape) to the correct position. This will just save you having to originate a new one each time.

I will give that a go. I didn't try cutting and pasting it. Whenever I tried a new one it would affect the previous one so I was doing something wrong obviously. Now that I am pointed in the right direction I'm sure I can figure it out. Thanks much for you help!