Thread: Convert 16:9 to 4:3

Default Convert 16:9 to 4:3

Hi guys, I'm new in this forum. I hoping somebody can help me to convert my DVD movies from wide screen (16:9) to full screen (4:3) aspect ratio. I tried to use TMPGenc software but didn't work. I tried to use Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Encore DVD but I can't follow the procedure.

I know some of you have experienced converting aspect ratio of DVD films to full screen.

Thanks!

If your DVD movies are in AVI then only you can edit it with Adobe Primiere pro. If not use SUPER to convert your video to AVI. Then run AdobePPRO, and while choosing new project type, just chose the First option of your video output type [NTSC/PAL]. It should be Standard 48 or 32KHz depending on your original. If you do not know the sound bitrate use 32 KHz. Now import your video and reecode using export feature from file menu.

Quote Originally Posted by src2206 View Post
    If your DVD movies are in AVI then only you can edit it with Adobe Primiere pro. If not use SUPER to convert your video to AVI. Then run AdobePPRO, and while choosing new project type, just chose the First option of your video output type [NTSC/PAL]. It should be Standard 48 or 32KHz depending on your original. If you do not know the sound bitrate use 32 KHz. Now import your video and reecode using export feature from file menu.

Will you be more specific about the export feature from the file menu? Perhaps that's one thing I didn't understand. How about Super? Is this a converter as well. I used 123 DVD converter to convert my DVD movies to AVI.

Thanks