I have dozens of PAL copies of a DVD. Now I need to make 1, YES!!!, Just 1 NTSC Copy! with Menus. What are my best options?. Maintaining good quality is essential. I still have all the Project files (Vegas VEG files, PAL MPEG 2 and Architect DAR file) for the original Pal Project.This project has 59 video tracks and countless effects. I guess its gonna take a day and a night to re render out of Vegas in NTSC (not necessarily a prob.) Do I.......
1. Start again at NTSC re render out of Vegas?
2. Can I get to NTSC from the DAR file in Architect?
3. Rip the VOB files off the PAL DVD to HD. ( I'm worried about sync problems this way)?
4. Convert the PAL DV MPEG 2 files to NTSC?.
5. Sling a PAL copy to the Japanese client and hope his Player can handle it?.