Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little skateboarding /messing around vid

Default little skateboarding /messing around vid

Hey there just another n00bert video of me and my friends skateboarding, I filmed it all in one night and edited the next day, so its not the best or anything but hey its entertaining right? Quality is not god cause I had to compress it pretty small, let me know what ya think..

http://www.thinkfaded.com/littlesomethin.mov

Blog Entries

Well far be it for me to impune your honesty, but I just dont believe you are a N00b at this editing / filming thing.

I hate skating videos and watched this with a cringe ready.

It is very very good. Haunting almost. Nicely shot on a good camera I would guess with some intelligent input from the user. Some lovely shots well edited to some great, and suprising music. Thank god it wasnt the usual indy crap.

I also refuse to believe that was edited in a day by a N00b as there were some great touches and clever use of colour changes and sublte but effective use of shots.

I would say much of that was pre planned and shot with some organisation and foresight.

Either that or you are a fuxxxxx genius my friend?
    Last edited by Mark W; 10-18-2006 at 12:44 AM.

Thank you for your feedback I always appreciate it and use it to help me improve. I agree with you on the whole most skate videos are kind of boring and plain but, no im not a noob at editing i have made a few videos. im just a noob of this forum. But yeah i edited in one afternoon 4-5 hours no thought of how anything was going to work or what I was going to do. The camera was just a gl1 and the normal size of this video is 297.00mb to give you a idea on the qualtiy loss

4. Default

yeah that was really good. very 411vm

nice to see a canon gl1 giving such a good finish - i have just bought an xm1 (uk version of gl1) and i have not had a chance to fully give it a blast.. i prosume you did a little with the look of the footage after filming?

Blog Entries

Looks to me like the video has been processed with majic bullet or something similar to good effect.

6. Default

yeah thats what i was thinking. magic bullet is bloody good!

Thank you for the kind words, and yeah I did some touching up on the footage. not with magic bullet though, however I do need to get that I hear good things

8. Default

magic bullet is too good! and i would say weel worth the money

Hi Josh

That was really top stuff, it had a great pace that made you want to keep watching. Good location and against the night sky fab. Tell me though, that isn't a roof top skate park is it??

indiandy
    Bi-Polar Films "R" me...

Blog Entries

I'd quite like to try my hand a skate video . So if I can add anything to the genre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast