Thread: Audio replacing techiniques...

Default Audio replacing techiniques...

Friends can u please help me out with this....
    I record video songs from tv. I have origional mp3 of the video songs. I want to remove the audio from the recorded video and mix the origional mp3 to it. Can u tell me which software to use. And how to correctly match audio to video without any sync error.
    Waiting for ur reply....

Any video editor worth its name will allow you to do this. It's a standard thing to be able to lower the volume of audio and/or remove it completley and replace it with a different audio track.

Let me see if I've got this straight... you have mp3's of every video song (music video) you've recorded off the tv? Is that before or after you record them? Why do you want to replace the sound on the videos? Is the picture really good but the sound is bad.

On second thoughts, the lengths of the video you record from the tv and the length of your mp3's will probably be different. Bands and singers make one version of a song for the tv, another version for radio, another one for CD, another one for the Internet, another for live concerts etc so getting the lengths correct and synching them up may prove difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    On second thoughts, the lengths of the video you record from the tv and the length of your mp3's will probably be different. Bands and singers make one version of a song for the tv, another version for radio, another one for CD, another one for the Internet, another for live concerts etc so getting the lengths correct and synching them up may prove difficult.

U are right but i have seen many people sync correctly with origional audio replacing audio recorded from tv to origional audio. I want to know which software they might be using

Do you know any of these people personally? I and I'm sure others on here would like to know what software and techniques they use.