Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED - Videographers for London Paparazzi work

Default WANTED - Videographers for London Paparazzi work

We are the UK's largest celebrity picture agency, Big Pictures. We are looking to recruit full time video paparazzi for London based work.
    Video paparazzi is a fast expanding market and with our global distribution network, we are ideally placed to develop this as a key area of our business.
    Ideally you will be familiar with all aspects of digital video production, including camera work and editing. However we will consider anyone who is keen and motivated enough to come on board as a junior video paparazzi.
    Equipment and training will be provided.
    Ideally you would be based in London and prepared to get around town on a moped or motorbike (provided)

If you are interested in coming along for a chat to see what this is all about. Then respond to this post and I will get in touch.

This position would ideally suit a young film and video graduate hoping to find a way in to the media industry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ban Barton View Post

This position would ideally suit a young film and video graduate hoping to find a way in to the media industry.

Ohhh.. are we allowed to say young in these times of anti-ageist legislation? Someone would have a lot of fun doing this job.

Blog Entries

Sounds interesting (unfortunately I'm a bit too old to wizz around on a moped) if this is the same "Big pictures" as http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/ then it seems like a genuine offer.

Just out of curiousity, what sort of financial incentives are on offer?

This is a full time position, with commision on any video sold.

Ye I've been watching about you guys on the T.v, very compulsive viewing (you guys don't f... about, a bit to much like hard work for me) what sort of stuff are you after and do you buy material from 'non employees'? Just out of curiosity what sort of bikes on offer
    Last edited by yeebsy; 10-16-2006 at 02:13 PM.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

this is just a curiosity, im just came across to this forum and im from different part of the world, im from philippines, are we welcome for this?
    How far are you willing to walk to get to the promised land?

im 14 i think thats a bit too young lol

thats a good opportunity! iv done media for Alevels at college, and editing, and its brilliant! experience and training people never get that opportunity coz i have looked everywhere and you always have to be experienced or with licence. and your own equipment.

i am from wales, and it would be too far for me to travel to london, and it is a shame.... im looking more into photographer work experience, if any let me know! plz!! lol... paparazzi`s are brilliant! i met 2 paparzzi poeple in newquay west wales few weeks ago, when kiera knightly and sienna milla was down filming, and i took pictures of them with my own but also took pictures with the paparazzi on theyr camera, and it was fun to experience that, especially in new quay a small town with 2 A list celebs! amazing but unfortunate for me to get invloved witch id love to some time! id say go 4 it to people who want the chance to do something great! rachel hughes wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Ban Barton View Post
    We are the UK's largest celebrity picture agency, Big Pictures. We are looking to recruit full time video paparazzi for London based work.
    Video paparazzi is a fast expanding market and with our global distribution network, we are ideally placed to develop this as a key area of our business.
    Ideally you will be familiar with all aspects of digital video production, including camera work and editing. However we will consider anyone who is keen and motivated enough to come on board as a junior video paparazzi.
    Equipment and training will be provided.
    Ideally you would be based in London and prepared to get around town on a moped or motorbike (provided)

If you are interested in coming along for a chat to see what this is all about. Then respond to this post and I will get in touch.

hi my name is fionn malone im 24 and live in london. i have been into cameras and photogrphy since a very young age influenced by my father who is a d.o.p. I take alot of pictures of eveything and carry my camera with me wherever i go. i have done a little training at pannavision (greenford) and would love the oppertunity to recieve some media/paparzzi guidence and trianing. i am a hard working and highly motavated person who is passionate about photography in all its forms. i am flexible and willing to learn.
    fionn malone

Default Crain

I am self taught in camerawork, video editing and motorcycle riding; all of which I am proficient in. I live in Hackney London, am currently unemployed and I'm ready to work.

neilcain1982@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast