Thread: Interface Themes

Default Interface Themes

I recently bought a new TFT widescreen and after hours on the comp my eyes were out on stalks.I'm sure you guys probably know about the free Interface themes available on the Vasst site but last week I downloaded one called 'Lighter Theme'. Wat a bleedin difference!!!.. edited for 14 hours with this new colur theme and eyes were fine. Felt so good I hit the bottle to celebrate. Guess what happened to the eyes next day?. Anyway......The themes are here....
    http://www.vasst.com/training/Themes/themes.htm

Umm I once messed around with the fonts in windows and ended up changing the default font and that made verything look terrible,so I wouldnt personally change your theme under any sircumstanstances

No offense to vegasarian,its just my experience

marrs

Yea, I should have mentioned....as it says on the vasst site......
    !!Before you execute a Theme, SAVE YOUR CURRENT theme in case you want to go back to it. Do this by right clicking your desktop, choosing Properties, and in the Themes Tab, give your current set up a name so you can go right back to it!!

4. Default

I'm gonna look at the themes also, and thanx for the tip, but...I was immediately turnned off when I went to that page. Anyone who puts white text on a very light gray background doesn't have a clue!
    Last edited by Evereddie; 10-15-2006 at 05:01 PM.