Thread: Need some title help / nuclear footage

Default Need some title help / nuclear footage

I am creating a music video an would like to add titles. Adding titles is not my problem - arranging them so they look professional is the goal. The music video will be filled with facts while archival footage is playing. I can not add a voice over since it is a music video. I want to try ang go for a 24 type look - you know all the floating video boxes, etc. When I add titles, it just looks wrong - either I need a guide for video placement or something. I will have 2 or 3- 320x240 videos playing together. I need to add text either on top or next to the video. I do not want to overlay over the actually video screens. My video size is 720 x 480 - so i have room to play

Any help on what size font to use and placement would be greatly apreciated. I will be using Live Type and FCP

Also if any know of a good place to download nuclear test footage as well as 50's / WWII footage? I have already scoured google and I am sure the Govt has soom good footage - just cant find

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

I can tell you where you can get nuclear test footage for sure, look in the prelinger archive (google it) and there is some great footage there.

Make the titles in photoshop? If you give me a rough Idea I could maybe have ago?

Mark - sorry for the name error - Thanks for the link. I found before and cleaned them out already. I did find some new footage on the link you sent - Thanks Sean

Luke - Perhaps I could encode a sample of what I have and post - You will see what I mean about title placement. I thought about using PS - I am using Live Type - seems to work well.