Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Title Designer ...

Default Problem with Title Designer ...

Hi
    when i try to open Title Designer , it shows me an error , i have attached the print screen of that error msg, it says Unable to Open C:\Programme Files\Adobe\Aobe Premiere Pro 2.0\Presets\Styles\default.prsl. i have unistaled and reinstalled , but it shows the same error message everytime i want to open the title Designer, do I need to download Presets Library or do i need to buy new copy of APP2.0
    Regards
    Anees
    Attached Images Attached Images

create a notepad file and call it default.prsl and put it where it is looking see if that works, if not pinch the 1 out of ppro 1.5 if you have it.

I can't imagine that this would stop the titler from working, buying a new copy seems a bit extreme or maybe you have a very cheap supplier.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Hi
    thanx , I just Copy "Preset" Folder from my Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.1 Directory and Paste in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Directory , and it works
    Thanx again

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidu View Post
    Hi
    thanx , I just Copy "Preset" Folder from my Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.1 Directory and Paste in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Directory , and it works
    Thanx again

Glad that worked. Do have a hunt around though for the original file. It may be elsewhere. I remember noticing that there were more preset in PPro2 than I had in 1.5 so by using the 1.5 presets you'll be missing some.

It's not in front of me so can;t check but if the missing file is small enough (i.e. upload/download times and space are not too excessive), I don't see any reason why I shouldn't allow you to take a copy of mine.

Hi
    I will be really thankful to you if u can give me some Prests of Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 , just send me to my email add , ayeshkhattak@yahoo.com, if u can send it
    Regards

Hi everybody!

It seems like i'm having the same probelm with the default.prsl. Even i tried to import some file from the FILE menu, it also says " C:\Programme Files\Adobe\Aobe Premiere Pro 2.0\Presets\Styles\default.prsl" was missing. I was searching around on the internet for couple days now which is no help. So could you please send me it to me if you don't mind?. thank you so much.

my email is: duykhoa82@comcast.net .

Quote Originally Posted by vietdude View Post
    Hi everybody!

It seems like i'm having the same probelm with the default.prsl. Even i tried to import some file from the FILE menu, it also says " C:\Programme Files\Adobe\Aobe Premiere Pro 2.0\Presets\Styles\default.prsl" was missing. I was searching around on the internet for couple days now which is no help. So could you please send me it to me if you don't mind?. thank you so much.

my email is: duykhoa82@comcast.net .

Just curious. Is that a typo from you because you're a "true brit" or did the error really say that. Look in "Program Files" and not "Programme Files".

I did email a copy of my PP2 prsl file to one person that PM'd me. I've not had a reply of thanks yet so no idea it it worked.

I'll send more out to those asking when I next put my PC on at home.
    Last edited by Alan Mills; 11-09-2006 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    Glad that worked. Do have a hunt around though for the original file. It may be elsewhere. I remember noticing that there were more preset in PPro2 than I had in 1.5 so by using the 1.5 presets you'll be missing some.

It's not in front of me so can;t check but if the missing file is small enough (i.e. upload/download times and space are not too excessive), I don't see any reason why I shouldn't allow you to take a copy of mine.
    Hi Alan Mills,

I also have the same problem, will it be possible for you to share default.prsl with me? If you don't mind, could you please send me at sirisil@yahoo.com.

thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    Just curious. Is that a typo from you because you're a "true brit" or did the error really say that. Look in "Program Files" and not "Programme Files".

I did email a copy of my PP2 prsl file to one person that PM'd me. I've not had a reply of thanks yet so no idea it it worked.

I'll send more out to those asking when I next put my PC on at home.
    Hi. yeah that's just a typo i made. Could you please send me a copy of the PP2 folder? thanks. i'll wait for your reply..

my email: duykhoa82@comcast.net

Default Me too

I have the same problem. Can you send my the "presets" folder thanks

-chris

my email: barfarf@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast