Thread: Music Video is now finished

Default Music Video is now finished

i like it a lot, love the music and pretty funny. Harsh criticism recomended =)

watch music video
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 10-04-2006 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Changed HTML to BB code
    -Sean
    http://www.Sean-Nelson.com
    intel core2 i7 960
    16GB DDR3
    Radeon HD6850
    Audigy 2 Soundcard
    2 x 24 Inch wide screen LCD Monitor + 30 inch tv.
    TBs and TBs of Storage+ SSD

Blog Entries

'Sithxace, sithxace - so good he posted twice' (lalala)

I can see you have worked hard since the last version. Much improved.

I thought it worked really well and was funny and worked with the song well. I really liked some of the effects used, especially the mirror gag and the screening.

Criticism.

I thought the text effects were cheesy, not as well done as the rest of the video and added little.

Exposure - some shots (the band) looked a bit burned out with bright areas having no detail, maybe this was done in the edit, it only looked slightly out of place cos some of the other shots (top of the stairs) were very flat, maybe tweak up the stairs shots a bit ?

Some of the shots were 'wobbly' like the tv effects pl;ug in had been used, I didnt like that, it looked too subtle (if it was added) and looked like a 'fault' and added little, only imho on that one.

Being a lazy git, Have you tried "muvee" it will build then automatically for you. nothing to fancy, give it a try.. If you like it I have a copy you can buy for cheap. (50% RRP)
    Need Pro Computer advice?

yeah unfortunatrely that was a over exposed scene and to match the contrast up with the rest of the scenes, the exposure got a bit worse.

The only thing im having trouble mastering in vegas is the abaility to match up color and brightness etc in mmy videos. Im good with the brightness contrast, but the color corrector and color curves and kernel etc i deff have trouble being able to use them brilliantly
    -Sean
    http://www.Sean-Nelson.com
    intel core2 i7 960
    16GB DDR3
    Radeon HD6850
    Audigy 2 Soundcard
    2 x 24 Inch wide screen LCD Monitor + 30 inch tv.
    TBs and TBs of Storage+ SSD

Hi

I'm not very good at the tech side of things, but I always feel that this type of film works well with the home made feel. maybe the film quality and audio could be improved to make a technically accurate account but its a bit like homemade apple pie! always better that shop bought.

One question, is it compulsory in bands that all drummers are just a little bit crazy? or do they have to work on it?

I enjoyed both music and vid.

indiandy
    Bi-Polar Films "R" me...