Thread: "Transformation"

Default "Transformation"

I spent some time with this video, editing wise. at the time i made this one, i had no capture card, so all the video was taken with a digital camera that had a movie mode; but do not let that stray you away from watching this. i included much scenery around my house (peonies, hummingbirds, endangered woodpeckers) and more of my extremely cute daughter. please check this one out and leave some feedback!

i am really glad that i discovered this forum! it has a wealth of information that i intend on putting towards good use!

Well let me be the first to reply to you becuase i've learned so much from this forum i'm one example of someone who has upgrade from garbage to good. Anyway its good to see that you love your daughter in all but the video was a bit long and i lost my interest after the first 1min. I did skip around to see what else you had and the mentos and diet coke thing is always funny....well to me.

Um your music choice made it seem something totally insane was going to happen but it never did. Just remember next time your music has to fit the mood.

Camera wasn't that bad i just have this thing against the camera man talking while he is recording but thats just me.

But anyway i say try some other stuff like have you and your friends make a comedic short with sound effects and what not and just keep on practicing.
    We are ready to shock the world

thanks for the suggestions!

this vid was made just to send to family members that live in other states. i enjoy making them, and i like the epic music just for humor. the vid was a little long, but my wife's family only get to see the baby once a year, if that. i tried to incorporate some footage from around the house also just to make them feel like they were there.

thanks again for the tips!

As a family video goes im sure all the members of the family will love it, even today after boring my family for the last couple of years they still say, wow how'd you do that?
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

Ah then as a family it was fine.

but anyway i hope to see some other stuff from yah and have fun with it man
    We are ready to shock the world