Default Beem me down

There ARE some hidden gems on YouTube after all:

Made me laugh!

Blog Entries

True excellence.

Blog Entries

Like that? Then love this....

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/filmPages...rak%20page.htm

Shamelssly swiped from atom films as I loved it and feared it wouldnt live on forever on that site. It is actually still there but inly at 56k, so I feel very pleased with myself for purloining it.

Is a tad rude but not shocking.

Blog Entries

Supreme. Fantastic attention to detail. Terrific.

Seth Greens Robot Chicken is awesome...messed up! but simply brilliant (score this is my first post in a few months, bin busy recently :S)

Quote Originally Posted by HammY View Post
    Seth Greens Robot Chicken is awesome...messed up! but simply brilliant (score this is my first post in a few months, bin busy recently :S)

I'm pretty sure thats not Robot Chicken...

Hi

I thought beam me down was great, which took me to You tube and I've been watching animated spoof clips all day and thought I'd seen the best but the one (purloined) by Mark is a treasure.

I want to make a spoof Dr Who movie for my son and I am trying to find the right medium. I thought of using a montage of overdubbed TV footage, or stills from the show but now I'm thinking of animating the Dr Who toys you can get from a shop. Figures Tardis etc.

Do any of you have any advice, I have some editing equipment but no hand on experience at this type of thing.

Thanks for any advice.

indiandy
    Bi-Polar Films "R" me...

Blog Entries

Without being my usual eager beaver self and googling, the following site sticks out as a good resource:

www.brickfilms.com

It's a site dedicated to making stop animation from lego, but the same principles apply regardless.

There's also been discussion on the forums before, so it's probablt worth a search using the term stop motion or animation.

Hi

I went to brickfilms and can't beleive the size of the community there. Sadly I have yet to download anything and wondered if you might help out.

The two main file formats are rmvb, which I cannot download, or rather ends up on my desk top and I am unable to open it.
    Or a ram file which is also new to me. My computer tries to open it with an old down load called wave pad that i no longer use and tells me that i need the full version.

Any advice anyone! please

indiandy
    Bi-Polar Films "R" me...

Blog Entries

To play either of the file formats you will need Real Player (or Real Player Alternative)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast