Thread: Some auto and moto (trailer) style vids

Default Some auto and moto (trailer) style vids

Hey all.

I've been putting together videos of my track season this year (and other stuff). Have a look! and enjoy... or not!

Sorry that they're youtube links. I don't have any hosting space right now and it's the most accessible option available. So the video quality is a little uhm, compressed. But give'm a chance.

The first one centers around a little battle I had with a Honda RC51 (I think you guys call them VTR's in the UK)

This one I put together for some friends who happened to be at the same trackday I was filming. I had limited footage of them, so thats why it comes across as a bit sparse.

This one was a vintage car race weekend I attended.

Thanks for looking!

Um well i watched them. I liked some of the stuff you did for the editing.

1 thing in the first video being that you were in that same camera angle for so long i started to get bored.

2 the other 2 videos were better because of the face you changed the angles a bit so that way it wasnt boring but its a nice start keep it up.
    We are ready to shock the world

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

Just watched the first one - cool. Camera was nicely placed - rpm, mph and the brake m cycl. Liked the music and the edit but it is going to be a bit long for non bike addicts.

I am impressed you rinsed the 1000cc v twin on your gsxr 600, maybe cos the circuit looked very tight ?

Hey thanks guys. I knew the length of the first one was going to get criticized. It *was* originally intended for a "moto" audience. Just thought I'd throw it out there for others. I kept that particular shot uncut to show the chase and the pass as that was the center point of the video. I do realize it gets boring but was torn with editing it for fear of destroying the timeline. If I cut then viewers might think the different cuts were different laps. But I totally agree it's too long for a general audience. If I were submitting that particular vid for anything but fun I would definitely re-edit it.