I didn't receive a reply from the mods as to whether it is ok to be posting this here, so if it isn't, please move it to the right place, thanks.
Producer, Pro-G TV
Pro-G Media operates Pro-G (www.pro-g.co.uk), one of the most popular and fastest growing online video games publications in the UK. The Company is soon launching an Internet video streaming service titled ‘Pro-G TV’.
Representing a key role in the Company, the Producer will need to be reliable with excellent time management. Working with industry standard equipment, the job will involve taking part in a huge range of projects requiring a broad range of skills, some of which you will know, and many of which you will learn - gaining valuable experience. Boredom will definitely not be on the agenda, especially in this fast moving industry - the job will take you across the country and occasionally across the globe to cover all manner of press events, games conventions, and product launches.
- Experience in filming with broadcast quality DV camera equipment
- Familiar with a variety of shooting techniques (for TV-style news reporting, interviews, features)
- Also skilled at video editing and cutting, able to produce professional-looking edits complete with audio relatively quickly
- Basic understanding of audio/lighting set-ups
- An interest video games
- HD camera operation/capture/editing experience a plus
- Travel around the country and globe
- Free to develop creative ideas
- Valuable share options
Starting Salary + Details
Starting at £16,000 PA
- Travel expenses paid
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Excellent accommodation available with heavily subsidised rent, utility bills paid for
Please send your CV and if possible links to any examples of video work you have produced to firstname.lastname@example.org, complete with notes briefly describing how you were involved in creating the video and the equipment and software you used to film/edit it.
If you are unable to supply examples of your work online, please send a CD or DVD to:
23 Gorse Road