Thread: Hey Y'all!

Default Hey Y'all!

Hi, I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Trish and I live in the USA (Philadelphia if anyone is familiar). I'm 30 yrs old and an avid Video editor. I started making videos a few years ago and I'm trying to sharpen my skillz right now. I use Sony Vegas 6 and boy! is that an amazing program!

I don't do any homemade videos like a lot of the ones I see on here (which I watched a lot of them and WOW!). I mainly edit TV shows and movies and either set them to music or fiddle with the audio. It's really just a hobby for me and I find it amusing.

I found this site because I'm trying to broaden my abilities with Sony Vegas. This forum looks very informative and you guys are very talented. I'm not very good yet...a beginner at best. Like I said, I just do it for fun. I'll prolly mainly just hang out and read posts and watch videos.

It's nice to meet everyone!

EDIT: I'm sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. Above is a meet and greet thread.

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

Hello and I look forward to seeing some of your vids. I found this place just over a year ago and it has proved to be a great resource in many ways.

Hi Mark! Nice to meet you.

I'm going to post one of my videos in the User Video section. It's my most recent one and I need some feedback on what I'm doing wrong.

Welcome to DDVF!

Thanks Mihai This place is cool. I've been watching a lot of the videos in the user vid section. WOW! I feel like such an amatuer here, but I am getting some good info for Sony Vegas.