Thread: Convoy Of Hope

Default Convoy Of Hope

We just had our first "Convoy of Hope" in Washington state. I made this video in 10 min (had to have it done for the rally) It was a lot of fun even though I got little sleep. ( worked all day, 3 hr meeting friday night then got up at 5am and returned home at 7pm to make the video) A little info is listed below.

Churches involved: 40
    volunteers: 976
    Food given: 35,000+ lbs.
    clothing: 25,000+ pieces
    hair cuts given: 250+
    Medical/dental: 200+
    Car maintance: 200+
    One church even gave a faily a car!
    In all we had 10.700+ people who were given aid

All this was given to familys in need: free of charge!

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

Nice theme. I love still image sequences, a good edit can often be stronger than motion video. Your pictures look very pixellated are the photos small res files, or is this Google?

I think its google, the dvd looks fine. Most of the pic's were done when a lot of the people were gone due to us not leaving our assigned area. But none the less it was a good experance.

Software Used:

That was nice im not much of a slide show person so i got bored but i can tell you did a good job
    We are ready to shock the world

Thanks, I wanted to bring my sony but I was working and had no place to keep it safe. I ended up talikng one of my smaller digitals so I could just slip in my pocket. I wish I had more time to work on it but thats how it goes sometimes.

Software Used: