Thread: A E 7 Error

Default A E 7 Error

Can anybody help with this

www.bits-uk.com/videos/ae_error.wmv

Was working yesterday and haven't installed anything. Have tried reinstall, system restore and google but nothing.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Cheers.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

Never had anything like this. Have you made any progress on it? Adobe Technical help looks like the only way.

Thanks for the reply.

So far I have removed the WMImport.AEX plug and everything is fine, but no WMV support. I copied this plug over from my other machine but no joy, so it is not a problem with the plug.

Did find something on the Russian matrox forum about it, but I don't understand Russian.

I've been using different screen capture apps over the last few weeks whilst making a whole load of PS CS2 tuts and as we all know software does like to get it's own way so maybe 1 of these has interfered with win media encoding in some way.(even though the clip in this thread encoded fine in PPro)

Anyway I picked some spangly new bits today so by the end of the evening I will have a new machine with clean install so hopefully no more problem by the morning.
    Canon, Edius, Final Cut Studio, Always Progressive, Promotional Video Production

So it's a software ‘anomaly’ then. I like the website by the way. Your Photoshop tuts are very neat.

Thumbs up

Cheers I have about 70 covering almost everything to do with digital photography, but I don't know what to do with them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miwhel View Post
    Cheers I have about 70 covering almost everything to do with digital photography, but I don't know what to do with them.
    I'll give you five shiny gold pieces for 'em That said, you have more adverts than me, so I'm betting you're after more than that eh?

Thumbs up

But I don't have a nice bold donate button

Only a seasoned internet marketer like yourself would see such potential.

If I do anything with them it will be for free. I made them for local cam, FH clubs and other individuals for free on cd not through the website, I also make videos for the local Church for free which are on their website not mine www.bournemouthcommunitychurch.com

The moral everyone is this: NEVER do anything for anybody for free, because people just get suspicious of you.

Blog Entries