Thread: Count Down?

Default Count Down?

Any one know of a premade template, or have any ideas on how to make a count down...

basically what it needs to do count down from 45 mins like 45:55:01 kind of count down.

I want to use Vegas Video, but we also have Adobe Production Studio, so we have premier too.

Let me know.
    Thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Hmmm, here is how I would do it.

Open a new project, insert a video track, got effects, select 'sony timecode'.

Now insert a colour background (any) using generated media, (then tc will show).

Render the track.

Insert this into your project, reverse the tc track and use pan/ crop and track motion to size and position as needed.

If you are a very new user this may be quite a fiddle and others may suggest a better way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Hmmm, here is how I would do it.

Open a new project, insert a video track, got effects, select 'sony timecode'.

Now insert a colour background (any) using generated media, (then tc will show).

Render the track.

Insert this into your project, reverse the tc track and use pan/ crop and track motion to size and position as needed.

If you are a very new user this may be quite a fiddle and others may suggest a better way.
    Hey.
    MAN! why dident i think of that, such a simple solution... thanks man, ill let you know how it turns out once aim done.

Thanks again.

Blog Entries

Glad to help.

Often this editing game just needs a touch of lateral thinking.