Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new memeber - New video WIP

Default new memeber - New video WIP

hey guys.
    ive been lookign for a forum just liek this to help me along with video editing, so i thought id start with what you want to see !!

ive made this in sony Vegas and its the first video ive mnade, so go easy on me !. just picking it up as i go along really. im findign it very ewasy to pick up
    This is the first part of my montage for an online game called counterstrike source. its a very fast paced video. and is obviously not finished.
    theres a part about half way through in which shows green speakers for a long time, then 2 un cropped / finished clips which im still working on at the end of the time line ( i move them along later on )
    enjoy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/adiu38

now that bits over, just a quick hello - my name is Rick, im 18 and from the north east of england. hope to get piosting and sharing more.

Rick
    Last edited by R B Customs; 09-07-2006 at 01:24 PM.

2. Default

how do. im adam... welcome.... ermm i wanted to download and see this but i just cant be arsed downloading a 58mg file.. why not try uploading it to the likes of youtube.com? it will make it more accessable for people.

ta

Hi adam

okay no porblem. ill render a say, 512mb wmv version ?
    i tend to render big as im always showing my friends and they go mad at low bit rates .
    im currently workign on the ile at the moment, so when ive finished ill render. it will eb better than the first on anyway
    give me a moment....

4. Default

no probs. .

http://www.sendspace.com/file/svy2bl

5Mb / 512kb bit rate

still workign on the last clip, btu almost there
    Intel Pentium D @ 4.3Ghz, Asus P5WD2-E Premium, 2Gb Mushkin DDR2, 512MB X1900XT, all watercooled baby !

6. Default

cool. it is very fast. but thats CS for you. is the blue bits where you can see sprites thru walls a hack?

no its not wall hack !
    i liek to think of ity as my brainchild idea though ! lol

the beauty of recordign games is, that you can record the soucre coding as a demo... with that demo you can apply console comands.
    the vegas file looks soemhtign liek this:

http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/6...gasviewtn2.jpg
    composite envelopes and velocity help it along
    Last edited by R B Customs; 09-07-2006 at 09:30 PM.
    Intel Pentium D @ 4.3Ghz, Asus P5WD2-E Premium, 2Gb Mushkin DDR2, 512MB X1900XT, all watercooled baby !

That was nice good job man. I mean the only thing that was a bit annoying was the sprites moving too fast but other than that it was cool.
    We are ready to shock the world

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderP87 View Post
    That was nice good job man. I mean the only thing that was a bit annoying was the sprites moving too fast but other than that it was cool.
    Thank you sorry !
    to be a noob, but what are sprites ?

*edit* i think you mean the flashes yea ?
    Last edited by R B Customs; 09-07-2006 at 09:28 PM.

Bloody hell RB!!!! You say this is your first cs movie? seriously mate thats up there with Shaolin productions and I think you can teach me a few things. How the heck did you do get the wire frame shots.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast