Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graffiti iVideo

1. Default Graffiti iVideo

here's a video from a skate commercial i wanna ask if i can do the same thing like graffiti in the video and how do i do it?

2. Default

is this the kind of thing you are thinking?

http://www.videos.komatoastproductio...r_star_ad.html

its been done in after effects

Could you not prepare all your 'grafitti' in photoshop on a transparent background and put it on a second video track above your skate vid?. need to save it as a PNG file tho as JPEG doesn't support transparency.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vegasarian View Post
    Could you not prepare all your 'grafitti' in photoshop on a transparent background and put it on a second video track above your skate vid?. need to save it as a PNG file tho as JPEG doesn't support transparency.
    you could do this but it would look poo... also if you use premiere you can use a .psd file with a transparent BG.
    i would advise using after effects to get the effect you have showed in the 411vm vid

i soooo wanna learn how to do that.. that looks really sick.. period... hands down..
    How..?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by komatoast View Post
    is this the kind of thing you are thinking?

http://www.videos.komatoastproductio...r_star_ad.html

its been done in after effects
    Can you make a tutorial for this?

7. Default

that looks really sick.. period... hands down..
    Why would you want to do something that you thought was "sick". Must be another case of a definition of a word suddenly changing overnight!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Buky View Post
    Can you make a tutorial for this?
    im afraid i simpley dont have time to make a tutorial for it - but i assure you it is not hard. you should be able to get this kind of thing by playing about with AE for a short while, learning what different things like the 3D space, the 3D camera and all the other techniques and effects do and how they work together.

as i keep saying check out www.videocopilot.net and the creative cow site for tutorials and tips - they are very good.

man ---- they should be paying me for all this advertising

cool, so I'll get AE and start with the tuts
    thanks man !

10. Default

no problem. it gets a bit of getting use to it but make sure you stick at it..... suddenly you will think -- oh yeah i know what im doing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast