Thread: Dvd Menus

Default Dvd Menus

hey guys

you might of bought this up previously, however i am after a program , that makes menu's for dvd's on a stand alone dvd player , i have a program called Edit Menu Pro , but i think its just for cd rom as my burning program , nero , dose not reconize the autorun and start files created by the program.

is thier a dvd menu program , i can easly find on bit torrents ? . I am just after something where i can create a menu to give the user a option of watching video , viewing pictures or watching the extra footage.

If i can download something for free , would be preferd. This is for home personal use only .Any help or words of advice would be apreicated

If you want to do a search you can check out versiontracker
    Last time I was there I was looking for free DVD authoring software and they seemed to have a good list of links to both free and paid software.
    Assuming you're a Windows user you should be able to find something free here.
    For Mac users the choices are generally limited to paid sofware.
    Mark Spivey is a professional musician/sound engineer with experience in the film industry and online media.