Thread: Saw

Default Saw

Some friends and I shot this about half a year ago, and forgot about it until a few days ago, so we edited it, and this is what we got...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...11701542&hl=en

There is a bunch of inside jokes that you wont get, but let me know what you think…

OOps wrong thread. sorry
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

O.O woooooooooow i had no clue what was going on. Thats all i can say
    We are ready to shock the world

Cool

sorry WTF.... this obviously was funny to you guys, but totally lost on me
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

5. Default

What a waste of bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by Evereddie
    What a waste of bandwidth.
    Can you be a little more specific? Please help me out and tell me what was wrong with it. I don’t mind being criticized, but as far as I am concerned your comment is also a waist of bandwidth.

Thanks…

Blog Entries

Well I liked it but I am afraid I couldnt really make out what it was all about !

I liked it cos it was just weird but if you are trying to communicate a narrative, a story, a plot, well then it failed for me.

Maybe it was all in the bit off the tape near the start, but I couldnt make out the words.

Some convincing acting. The camera work was apalling. Any movement in the small frame on the camera translates to unwatchable on the monitor screen. As a very rough guide the larger the screen the less movement can be tolerated.

Blog Entries

Well I liked it but I am afraid I couldnt really make out what it was all about !

I liked it cos it was just weird but if you are trying to communicate a narrative, a story, a plot, well then it failed for me.

Maybe it was all in the bit off the tape near the start, but I couldnt make out the words.

Some convincing acting. The camera work was apalling. Any movement in the small frame on the camera translates to unwatchable on the monitor screen. As a very rough guide the larger the screen the less movement can be tolerated.

edit

Was it a spoof of a well known film ?

It was a spoof of the indie movie Saw i assumed. I deffiently laughed during most if it cause of the random parts where it makes fun of the movie. Where he saw's the phone in place of where the main charactor in Saw, saw's his foot off, i chuckled, as well as numerous other parts relating to the film Saw