Thread: BOTB heat 1

1. Default BOTB heat 1

how doo's just thought i would plonk this up ->

http://www.videos.komatoastproductio...ds/heat_1.html

this is a major project we have recently finished, all 4 heats are online to stream and the DVD with the BOTB final is available to buy online.

find more on www.komatoast.co.uk
    Last edited by komatoast; 08-17-2006 at 09:54 PM.

Cool

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Great to see some raw rockíníroll, and even better to know that it still grips so many people. The edit is great, I would probably have overdone the multi screen bits, but it was all well balanced. All credit to you, I wish you luck on all your projects. Nice website, also.

Cool

Great video

I watch it all the way through, which is new for me. Nice edit and liked the muticam scenes, how did you capture the sound, was it out of the mixing desk?

What i would say is at the end once they anounce the winners it would be good to have a 5 to 10 secound flash back just to see the bands again . The band names once you got to the end didn't mean much, just a thought.

Nice one
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tony A
    Thoroughly enjoyed that. Great to see some raw rockíníroll, and even better to know that it still grips so many people. The edit is great, I would probably have overdone the multi screen bits, but it was all well balanced. All credit to you, I wish you luck on all your projects. Nice website, also.
    thank you very much these heats were filmed and edited with 2-3days for streaming to drum up interest in the final, it was quite a job doing then in suce a short time but was a fantasic project to work on. I almost went a bit crazy with the multi shot effects but tried to keep it under control.

Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    Great video

I watch it all the way through, which is new for me. Nice edit and liked the muticam scenes, how did you capture the sound, was it out of the mixing desk?

What i would say is at the end once they anounce the winners it would be good to have a 5 to 10 secound flash back just to see the bands again . The band names once you got to the end didn't mean much, just a thought.

Nice one

thanks for watching it all, i appreciate that it is quite long..... when we were planning the heat video we were wanting to stick to about a 10min time frame but i never managed it, there was too much that needed keeping in.
    we recorded sound through the desk and mixed it with the sound from the static camera to create a natural sound of the gig with audience noise, seemed to work quite well. in other heats we did not have the luxary of the recording from the desk due to stubbern fools from the venue who were running the sound.
    we really wanted to put in a bit of a flashback of who won but we went over as it was and made the decision to leave them out.

Thanks for the comments, very nice of you to watch the video.

Excellent Mate!!

The sound was just right for a music vid! I liked the slickness of this and you covered the bands in just about the right proportions without labouring any one of them.

The interviews were well pitched without being contrived or too lightweight.

Good solid workmanship.
    Visit my website at www.still-in-motion.co.uk